- 115g Butter
- 200g White sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 340g Mashed Banana (approx. 2-3)
- 250g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat an oven to 170 degrees C, and grease a loaf tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy/smooth, then carefully beat in with the eggs, followed by the banana.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder and mix together but stop as soon as the mix is combined.
- Carefully pour into your loaf tin, avoid any spillages on the side as this will most likely burn. Bake for around 1 hour until cooked all the way through, you will be able to tell if this is so when if you poke a skewer through the center, no uncooked mixture sticks to the skewer.
Sorry about the lapse this week, I am currently struggling to upload the photos! :L
Thanks for stopping by