A friend said to me recently "I have no time to make healthy dinners that taste good", wrong. Everyone has the time to make a whole array of quick healthy meals. This salad doesn't even require any heat and makes minimal mess! This quick easy recipe is a personal favourite of mine :)
- 3 Tbs of light mayonnaise
- 3/4 tbs of tomato puree
- 3/4 bag of pre-cooked and peeled prawns (defrosted)
- 6 leaves of Romain lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- 5cm chunk of cucumber
- Bunch lettuce leaves together and cut into ribbons.
- Cut Tomato and cucumber into small cubes.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and tomato puree until smooth and the whole mix is the same pink colour - there should be no blobs of tomato puree left unmixed.
- Mix together the salad and place on two tea plates, cover with prawns.
- Spoon on sauce into the middle of both piles of prawns.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of paprika and a lemon twist if desired :)
Next week I'm going to show you how to make a magic lemon pudding - It's as good as it sounds :)
Thanks For Stopping By :)